Maryly she knits along

Knitting, spinning, lacework, dyeing, crocheting - musings of a fiber fanatic, determined to try it all if it pertains to fibercraft

Sunday, October 07, 2007






Hooray! I'm finally learning how to add photos to my blog! This is my adorable dog, Missy (aka MsDawg). She's part Long-Haired Dachshund and part Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - that makes her a Dockalier, according to the groomer. She's 6 yrs old, and absolute love on 4 feet. Her companion, Kiki (aka Kamakazi Kitty), on the other hand, is mischief on 4 feet. She races through the house like a kamakazi pilot, running into furniture, walls, MsDawg, or whatever people happen to get in her way.




Here are some socks I knitted recently. I used Claudia's Handpaint sock yarn, and adapted the Horcrux Socks pattern to fit a 60-stitch cuff instead of the 40 sts they called for - they used DK weight yarn.

Ok - enough fun for this effort. I'm off to spin more yarn and play with more projects. I feel so "accomplished" now that I can load photos!

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice dog and cat :)
Maybe a Spanhund?
Love the socks, I've still got to get up my enthusiasm for sock knitting again...second sock syndrome!
Have fun :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home